Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
New York, New York has been home to Group Health Incorporated (GHI) since 1937. This non-profit health insurance provider covers 2.5 million policy holders in New York State. Their strengths are affordability and ingenuity. They offer exceptional health care benefits that are flexible and designed for the individual. Choice is important to Group Health Incorporated. They offer a great many providers and facilities to their members whether they are individuals, families, or businesses.
Group Heath Incorporated and its wholly-owned subsidiary, GHI HMO, offer health insurance and health services that seek to raise the health of its members and include the underserved public who wouldn’t ordinarily be able to afford health insurance. They also maintain a corporate commitment to raising social awareness on pertinent health care issues.
Request more information >>
Group Health Incorporated Insurance Options:
Group Health Incorporated and GHI HMO offer a number of products designed to support individuals and families otherwise unprotected by a larger group plan. They provide a range of options so that you can find the plan that is perfect for your budget, enabling coverage that fits your lifestyle as well as your bank account. While many products are available throughout New York State, some may only be available in certain counties. Request a quote with your specific zip code to find out which GHI products are available for you:
- GHI Alliance Value Plan – This product features basic hospital, medical and prescription drug coverage. Enjoy in-network treatment from any of the 89,000 providers in the GHI PPO structure, plus receive benefits for out-of-network services. No referrals are required, and a number of cost-saving options are available.
- GHI Alliance 365 Day Hospital Plan – This low-cost program offers inpatient and outpatient hospital benefits, protecting you from high hospital costs while keeping your monthly out-of-pocket expenses low. Benefit from coverage for most out-of-network hospital services, as well as most hospital facility charges, with no deductible or coinsurance.
- GHI Small Business Advantage Plan – Enjoy access to more than 127,000 provider locations and more than 56,000 participating pharmacies. Plus, no physician referrals are required; see any provider in the GHI network.
- Healthy New York EPO – This product offers complete hopsital, medical and prescription drug coverage. See any provider in the GHI network without a referral, and enjoy treatment at over 127,000 locations. This product is only available to members in the following areas: Bronx, Kings (Brooklyn), Nassau, New York City (Manhattan), Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk and Westchester.
GHI HMO Plans:
- Direct Pay GHI HMO – Benefit from complete hospital, medical and prescription drug coverage within the GHI HMO network of over 40,000 provider locations. Enjoy a wide range of services from preventative care to emergency treatment and wellness visits. Plus, a number of cost-saving options are available to tailor your health care to your personal needs.
- Direct Pay POS – Enjoy the same strength of coverage as are available in the Direct Pay GHI HMO, with the added feature of out-of-network benefit access. POS plans incorporate HMO and PPO coverage with the expanded freedom of treatment outside the GHI network.
Request more information about health insurance >>